Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Fresh Kix and a Weekend in Jersey with diggin of past collectives

First night back i won a raffle at a filipino party. 127 bucks first night fisit dang lol



A lucky time to be home i got see snow after not seeing for 3 years



Visited one of my atays' and she made me homemade cheesecake. I love cheesecake yo



Before i collected sneakers after high school I use to collect designer toys throughout high school it was a bad habbit i still buy time to time..i use to get stuff from japan or the Uk if i couldn't find any more in the states sometimes Canada too lol



So yeah i won't know the next time I pay New Jersey a visit again...till then PZZZ garden state aka. home



Oh yeah finally got my animal zx 800's from Cali i do enjoy a good deal ^_^

No comments: